Plure is an ambitious product company working on a GameDev market. Founded by a multinational team of industry veterans, Plure has a strong development team in Kyiv, Ukraine with 20+ people creating an unforgettable experience for players around the globe.
At Plure we believe that adding competition makes each game fun and engaging, so we take popular casual games and turn them into skill-based tournaments. With the goal of entertaining millions of people, we teamed up with talented professionals who have an extensive background and proven experience in international game development companies, and continue to grow our competence.
We are looking for enthusiasts who will share Plure’s aspiration to create and develop the future of competitive games and will drive the company’s performance.
As a Game Designer at Plure, you’ll plan, design, and execute incredibly impactful features, that make players feel Fun. Become a part of a passionate talented team to generate innovations. Develop the functionality from idea to release.
What you will do:
- Prepare design documentation (GDD);
- Create new game features and core mechanics;
- Design and maintain in-game LiveOps system and mechanics;
- Creare the LiveOps balance;
- Analyze the key metrics, functional launch results, A/B tests, the formation of conclusions and improvement plans;
- Identify game problems and implement solution scenarios;
- Collaborating with designers and artists, animators and developers
- Conduct research on the Mobile games market.
We are waiting for you in our team if:
- You are a professional Game Designer ready to accept new challenges;
- You have a previous exp in creating the complex and successful game features;
- You have deep understanding of gameplay fundamentals and specifics;
- You possess developing and maintaining the LiveOps system;
- You can easily formalize and clarify your vision to your team;
- You are familiar with in-game balance and monetization;
- You are proficient in product analytics;
- You can deal with Office 360/Google Sheets on a proficient level;
- You have an upper-intermediate level of both written and spoken English;
- You are passionate about the video games industry! 😊
Few more words about our perks:
- A work environment with a minimum bureaucracy and hierarchy;
- Full Remote work;
- Networking opportunities with the experts from gamedev industry;
- Personal and professional development opportunities.