Plure is an ambitious product company working on a GameDev market. Founded by a multinational team of industry veterans, Plure has a strong development team in Kyiv, Ukraine with 20+ people creating an unforgettable experience for players around the globe.
At Plure we believe that adding competition makes each game fun and engaging, so we take popular casual games and turn them into skill-based tournaments. With the goal of entertaining millions of people, we teamed up with talented professionals who have an extensive background and proven experience in international game development companies, and continue to grow our competence.
We are looking for enthusiasts who will share Plure’s aspiration to create and develop the future of competitive games and will drive the company’s performance.
As the UI Artists / Graphic Designer, you will be responsible for designing, prototyping, and creating UI and graphic assets for the videogame. In particular, you will organize the architecture of the UI graphic elements (assembling UI-Kit) and find solutions in order to foster easy access to the navigation menu to make the game user-friendly.
What you will do:
- Create a visual style of all the User Interface in the game (menus, icons, buttons, HUD, pop-ups, Live-ops) in accordance with the art direction, and consistent throughout the entire project;
- Ensure a smooth implementation matching the intention, by yourself or with the assistance of the Developers team;
- Assure that game information is well conveyed through the various user interfaces;
- Keep control of assets production, respecting technical constraints, screen size responsibility, and optimization guidelines;
- Define, create, and improve the tools and processes that accelerate workflows for other designers and developers.
We are waiting for you in our team if:
- You are a professional UI Artist who worked with commercial products;
- You worked on different projects in a graphic designer role (portfolio needed);
- You are proficient with Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, and other visual design tools;
- You have remarkable artistic skills (proportion, composition, color);
- You have a keen eye for usability and clarity;
- You possess algorithmic thinking and interest in the implementation aspect of the UI;
- You are up-to-date with the current design and typography trends;
- You have an upper-intermediate level of both written and spoken English:
- You are passionate about the video games industry! 😊
We will treat it as a bonus if:
- You are familiar with the basic animation principles;
- You have exp with Special Effects (After Effects);
- You can deal with 3D Software (Cinema 4D, Blender).
Few more words about our perks:
- A work environment with a minimum bureaucracy and hierarchy;
- You can choose how to work, either from home or in a coworking space;
- Flexible schedule based on personal preferences and team meetings;
- Networking opportunities with the experts from gamedev industry;
- Personal and professional development opportunities.