Plure is an ambitious product company working on a GameDev market. Founded by a multinational team of industry veterans, Plure has a strong development team in Kyiv, Ukraine with 20+ people creating an unforgettable experience for players around the globe.
At Plure we believe that adding competition makes each game fun and engaging, so we take popular casual games and turn them into skill-based tournaments. With the goal of entertaining millions of people, we teamed up with talented professionals who have an extensive background and proven experience in international game development companies, and continue to grow our competence.
We are looking for enthusiasts who will share Plure’s aspiration to create and develop the future of competitive games and will drive the company’s performance.
As a PPC (Pay Per Click) Specialist, you will plan and run our PPC campaigns and manage our paid search budgets.
What you will do:
- Plan, design, and implement effective paid search and display strategies;
- Oversee accounts on Facebook Ads, Google Ads media platforms;
- Run and optimize different PPC (Pay per click) campaigns;
- Test and optimize campaigns, including audience targeting, keyword research and selection, ad group structuring, ad copy, and landing pages testing;
- Plan budget and monitor bids to increase better ROI;
- Track KPIs to evaluate performance and pinpoint issues;
- Analyze data from web-analytics platforms to improve ad campaigns;
- Research and test new funnels, creative assets and perform A/B testing;
- Maintain partnerships with PPC vendors and ad platforms.
We are waiting for you in our team if:
- You are a professional digital marketing specialist who is ready to accept new challenges;
- You have advanced digital marketing skills;
- You are familiar with social media platforms: Instagram, Facebook, Yahoo, etc.;
- You used to work with analytics tools: Google Analytics, Tableau, WebTrends, etc.;
- You are proficient in both written and spoken English (B2 as a minimum);
- Your analytical thinking and strong math skills allow you to reach the desired results.
We will treat it as a bonus if:
- You passed certification on Google Ads and Google Analytics;
- You have basic knowledge of HTML.
Few more words about our perks:
- A work environment with a minimum bureaucracy and hierarchy;
- You can choose how to work, either from home or in a coworking space;
- Flexible schedule based on personal preferences and team meetings;
- Networking opportunities with the experts from gamedev industry;
- Personal and professional development opportunities.